It’s 9 holes of putt putt golf with exercises between each hole – a combination of family fun and exercise. We’re offering it three Saturdays in October – October 3, 10 and 31 – at the Peterson AFB Youth Baseball Fields.
- Available from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. with staggered start times.
- Maximum four players per time slot.
- CDC COVID guidelines*, social distancing and masks apply.
- Open to all Military, Civilians and DoD Contractors.
- Cost is $10 per family.
Sign up at RP Lee Youth Center, Bldg 1555, 719-556-7220.
- Peterson AFB Youth Sports & Fitness Registration form – Note: This updated form requires a current physical and updated shot records (immunizations). It also obtains youth and family program eligibility and background information for proper team assignment. It also helps us notify the parents in case of emergency and to contact the parents/guardian relative to participation in programs.
- Participation in summer sports camps and normal calendar sports must be accompanied by the Sports Physicals and Shot Records effective through the particular sport enrollment.
- Click here to download the Statement by Physician for Athletic Participation.
- Baseball is considered a normal calendar sport and, therefore, not listed on this Summer Sports Camp schedule. For information about Baseball, please click here.
Children must have a current physical** on file with the RP Lee Youth Center in order to participate in any sports activities. For more information, call Youth Sports Fitness at 719-556-5242 or the RP Lee Youth Center at 719-556-7220.
Would you like to coach today’s youth? Call 719-556-5242. Click here for information about volunteer coaches.
Better Sports for Kids – Better Kids for Life!
Note: All sports are for family members of military, retired military, NAF and DoD civilians.
For more information, call Youth Sports at 719-556-5242 or the R.P. Lee Youth Center at 719-556-7220.
Tell us: What are we doing well and what do we need to improve? Click here to connect to ICE – and be sure to include your comments. More than anything else, your written comments help us understand what really matters to you. Thank you for caring.