YOUTH CENTER REGISTRATION
Youth Center registrations are now electronic. In order to sign up for youth sports you must request access (you will only need to do this once for your child’s entire life in Youth Program!) for the Child and Youth Programs Business Management Systems (CYPBMS see below).
Current Physical ( June 2021) and shot records must be uploaded into CYPBMS when you register, and also turn a copy into the Youth Center before a Youth will be put on a sports team.
If you have already accomplished this for our School Age or Open Rec programs, you will not need to do it again.
If there are any additional questions, please call the Youth Center front desk at 719-556-7220.
In order to request access to the AF’s CYPBMS system the patrons will need to do the following:
- Go To: https://www.21fss.com/
- Select “Youth Center”
- Request e-mail access for CYPBMS. The parent will do this by sending an e-mail to us requesting access. After that an e-mail will then be sent to the parent to click on for access to CYPBMS.
- Once a parent clicks on the link in the e-mail, they will need to complete their family profile. Parent info, Child info, etc.
Here is our Youth Sports Calendar for 2022. Click here to open a PDF.
- Click here for the Peterson SFB Youth Sports Registration packet – Note: All parents will bring their child’s Youth Sports & Fitness Registration form to the Youth Center in order to register their child for youth sports. Currently, this is the only way to register your child for youth sports.
- Immunization Requirements
In accordance with the AFI Instruction 48-110 IP, 11.5.3, all children and youth enrolled in CYP are required to follow Center for Disease Control and Prevention Recommended Immunizations Schedule for Children and Adolescents Aged 18 and Younger. All children in our facilities are required to be up-to-date with immunizations, including the flu shot. This requirement may be waived if there is religious or medical contraindication that prevents the child from receiving the immunization. If you desire to seek the waiver, please call the Lead Training Curriculum Specialist at 719-556-7460.
- Participation in summer sports camps and normal calendar sports must be accompanied by the Sports Physicals and Shot Records effective through the particular sport enrollment.
- Click here to download the Statement by Physician for Athletic Participation.
- Please call the Youth Sports Director at 719-556-7220 for specific opening and closing season dates.
- All Peterson SFB Youth Sports are coed.
Would you like to coach today’s youth? Call 719-556-5242. We’d love to have you join us!
PETERSON BINDING BOWS, the Pete Youth Archery Club
- The club’s name (voted on by the kids) is “PETERSON BINDING BOWS, the Pete Youth Archery Club.”
- The club is open to youth age 8 and older and their family members.
- The archery club offers a three-month progressive structure: Beginner to Basic to Advanced.
- The club meets from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. Saturdays beginning Nov. 6. Just four times a month for three months.
- Peterson Binding Bows will meet at the Archery School of the Rockies, 2110 Busch Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80904.
- Participants will need to provide their own transportation.
- Currently there are 30 slots available. If there is enough demand, we can increase the number of slots available.
- Cost is $50/person/month and includes all the equipment.
- To sign up, call the Youth center at 719-556-7220.
PETERSON YOUTH SPORTS DEPARTMENT EARNS NATIONAL DESIGNATION
Recognized as a Better Sports for Kids Quality Program Provider by the National Alliance for Youth Sports (NAYS).
Peterson Youth Sports is one of only two sports programs in the State of Colorado that has been awarded the designation by the National Alliance for Youth Sports (NAYS).
To earn the Better Sports for Kids Quality Program Provider designation, a youth sports program must fulfill all the components associated with these five key requirements.
- Written Policies and Procedures
- Volunteer Screening
- Coach Training
- Parent Education
Each child will receive a uniform and an individual/group photo (this is subject to change). For further information, please contact the Youth Sports Fitness department at 719-556-7220 or 719-556-5242.