The Peterson SFB UNITE Program is a unit resiliency program open to active duty, reservists, and APF/NAF civilians. The program will conduct on- and off-base events while adhering to all state, county, and base level COVID-19 safety guidelines and requirements.
To submit your Unite request or to inquire about your units funding, please
email: [email protected]
Hosting an Event
- Unit Commander designates a UNITE POC.
- Event Proposal: Have your organization’s UNITE POC complete the Event Request and submit it to Peterson C3. Event approval may take up to three weeks.
- Have fun at your event!
- Submit After-Action information: Have your organization’s UNITE POC submit an after-action report to C3.
The installation C3 can confirm your allocations and will make payments on your behalf.
RECREATION FUNDS (APF)
FY 21 – $13.50/person
May be used on equipment rentals, program supplies and entertainment.
*Subject to change.
FOOD & BEVERAGE FUNDS (NAF)
FY 20 – $5/Person
Must be used in conjunction with a UNITE event.
No alcohol. *Subject to change.
• UNITE is NOT a food & beverage program.
• Events must be recreational and cohesive to utilize funding.
• UNITE funds CANNOT be combined with other NAFs or APFs.
• Funds from non-federal entities, such as Booster Clubs, may be used.
• Lodging or transportation
• Equipment (rentals allowed)
• Prizes, giveaways or promo items
• Porta-Johns, trash services, damages or cleaning fees
• Holiday parties/end-of-year events
• Balls or banquets
• Dining in/Dining out
• Squadron trainings or meetings
• Base-wide special events
• Movies, concerts, mystery theater, or amusement parks
- PICNIC PACKAGE – $90.00
(Minimum participants @ $13.50/person = 7 participants)
1 volleyball set, 2 corn hole sets 1 propane grill, 2 Yeti ice buckets, 1 10×20 canopy, tables and chairs as needed
- SPORTS AND FIELD DAY PACKAGE – $105.00
(Minimum participants = 8)
1 volleyball set, 1 badminton set, 1 football, 1 soccer ball, 1 softball set, 1 tug of war rope, 2 horseshoes sets, 2 Yeti 75
coolers, 1 dunk tank, 1 10×20 canopy
- WATERSPORTS PACKAGE – $140.00
(Minimum participants = 11)
4 kayaks and 1 canoe w/ trailer, 4 SUPS, 1 Yeti 105, 1 Frisbee
Bowl 2 games with shoe rental, with pizza and fountain sodas
(Bowling: $6.75 ; Food/Beverage: $5.00)
**Participants retain $5.50 APF allotment
All prices are subject to change.
Family Golf Course
(Golf: $6.00 ; Food/Beverage: $5.00)
**Participants retain $7.50 APF allotment.
Play the Family Golf Course – regular golf or Fling golf, with hot dogs, chips and sodas/water.
Regulation Golf Course
Play 9 holes (Golf: $12.00 ; Food/Beverage: $5.00)
**Participants retain $1.50 APF allotment.
Regular golf or Fling golf, with hot dogs, chips and sodas/water.
Driving Range Instruction
(Golf Instruction: $10.00 ; Food/Beverage: $5.00)
**Participants retain $3.50 APF allotment.
Two hours of group instruction, with hot dogs, chips and sodas/water.
FSS UNITE Food Operations
$5/person – choice of one per person
Two pizza slices and drink (soda or water)
Salad and drink (soda or water)
Hot dog and drink (soda or water)
Turkey sandwich and a drink (soda or water)
Custom options (please see catering manager)
Axe Throwing (Bad Axe $24 – $10.50 Out of Pocket for 1hr)
Top Golf (prices vary)
Seven Falls Hike (No OP cost – $13.25/person)
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo (No OP cost – $11.25/person)
Whirleyball ($1.50 OP cost – $15/person for 30 minutes)
Mini-golf (varies greatly – typically no OP cost)
Trampoline Park (Springs Adventure Park – No OP cost – $13/person for 1 hour)
Rocky Mountain Vibes/Switchbacks Game (prices vary)
Overdrive Raceway ($43 for three races – $29.50 OP expense)
Frisbee Golf (no cost)
Airsoft Course/Paint Ball (Covert Ops or American Paintball Coliseum: $15-$20 entry fee, $15-$20 rentals, $9-$20 paint/bb’s – $25.50 to $46.50 in OP expenses per participant)
Laser Tag (USAFA) (Honors UNITE price, no OP expense for 10-12 players)
Zipline Course (Adventures Out West – $52.50/person for teambuilding course (15-70 participants) – $39 OP expense)
Indoor Rock Climbing (City Rock – $11.70-$18/person depending on time – $0-$4.50 OP expense)
Room Escape (various outfits averaging $28/person – $14.50 OP expense)