Step 3. Upload application and supporting documentation into an encrypted email and send to your respective MPF – or drop off documents to your local MPF.
- Make sure all documents are completed and saved to your computer prior to uploading.
- Save the following documents to a file on your computer:
- Two supporting forms of identification (primary must be an UNEXPIRED federal/state issued photo ID). Ex: Driver’s license, passport, state ID, birth certificate, social security card, voter’s registration, passport. *NO SCHOOL IDs.
- A clear focused photo. Must be from the shoulders up, with a white background, similar to current ID card.
- Completed “Dependent Renewal Application” form for each ID card applicant.
- If ID card was lost or stolen, you must also upload a memorandum from Security Forces stating the lost/stolen ID card was reported. This form may be picked up at any PAFB Visitors Center.
- Submit the documents to the 21 Force Support Squadron using this email addresses: email@example.com.
- Be sure to select the appropriate location that meets your customer service needs; this will be the pickup location for your ID card.
- If you are missing documents, or if there are errors on your application, we will contact you. If there are documents missing, we will ask that you resend.
- Please do not contact us to check the status of your card until 7 days have passed.
For questions or comments, please contact Customer Support at 719-556-0008 ext. 1 (or DSN: 834-0008 ext. 1). Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us: What are we doing well and what do we need to improve? Click here to connect to ICE – and be sure to include your comments. More than anything else, your written comments help us understand what really matters to you. Thank you for caring.