Local Businesses Can Become Involved in Base Activities through the Peterson Space Force Base Commercial Sponsorship Program
The 21st Force Support Squadron at Peterson Space Force Base partners with commercial businesses to enhance the Morale, Welfare, and Recreational (MWR) activities for our population of more than 17,000 and their families, while increasing awareness of the sponsor’s product and services. These activities not only promote fitness and esprit de corps, but also improve the quality of life programs of our Space Force Community.
As the second largest city in Colorado, Colorado Springs has the distinguished privilege of being called home to more than 60,000 men and women serving or have served in the armed forces and their families.
THE BENEFITS OF COMMERCIAL SPONSORSHIP
- Face-to-face interaction with Peterson-Schriever Garrison community
- Product sampling, demo opportunities
- Events for all ages
- Inclusion in event publicity; print and electronic
- Table, chairs and canopy/tent (for outdoors) provided
- Generate good will and develop relationships with potential customers
- Support the military community
- Enhance brand recognition and loyalty
- Attract customers to your business via distribution of special offers and promotional materials
21st Force Support Commercial Sponsorship & Advertising Department
Email: [email protected]