UPDATED: FITNESS CENTER HOURS & CUSTOMER ELIGIBILITY
BEGINNING MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, FITNESS CENTER OPERATING HOURS WILL BE 5 a.m.-8 p.m. Mondays – Fridays, and 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturdays; closed Sundays.
- Authorized Patrons: Active Duty Military and DoD/GS Civilians who work and/or live on Peterson, Schriever, or Cheyenne Mountain AFS, plus Retirees and Dependents age 16 and older with a valid ID.
- Retirees and Dependents must provide proof that they live in Colorado Springs.
- Schedule for Authorized Patrons:
Monday – Friday:
5-8 a.m. – Active Duty, DoD Civilians ONLY.
8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. – Active Duty, DoD Civilians, Retirees and Dependents 16 years of age and older with a valid ID.
3:30-6 p.m. – Active Duty, DoD Civilians ONLY.
6-8 p.m. – Active Duty, DoD Civilians, Retirees and Dependents 16 years of age and older with a valid ID.
7 a.m.-5 p.m. – Active Duty, DoD Civilians, Retirees and Dependents 16 years of age and older with a valid ID.
Please be advised of the following guidelines:
- Patrons must wear a mask/face covering in order to enter the facility and in the strength training areas.
- Patrons do NOT have to wear a mask while exercising on cardio equipment.
- We ask that you abide by the posted signage indicating authorized physical distancing measures and head counts.
- We ask you to please stay home if you feel ill or have fever.
- In addition to checking ID cards, our fitness staff will be conducting temperature checks as patrons enter, as an added health and safety precaution. Patrons with elevated temperatures will be asked to return home.
- The Fitness Center outdoor track remains available for use with appropriate social distancing.
If you have any questions, please call the Peterson Fitness Center front counter at 719-556-4462.
The Fitness Center remains temporarily closed to all other personnel at this time due to COVID-19. But, the Fitness Center outdoor track remains available for use with appropriate social distancing.
UPDATED: AQUATICS CENTER HOURS AND CUSTOMER ELIGIBILITY
As of Monday, September 28, here are the updated hours and the customer eligibility information for the Aquatics Center.
Open for Lap Swim by reservation only.
Open 5 a.m.-1 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays – Active Duty and DoD Civilians ONLY – all with valid ID.
Open 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays. – Active Duty, DoD Civilians, Guard, Retirees and Dependents ages 16 and older – all with valid ID.
- Reservations ONLY.
- Please call 719-556-4608 or send an email to 21FSS.Aquatics.Center@us.af.mil to schedule a 50-minute lane reservation.
- Lane reservations will be made 24 hours in advance.
- No other program are offered at this time.