SCHOOL AGE SUMMER CAMP
Wait List Registration is open.
- The School Age Summer Camp Wait List Registration is now open in https://MilitaryChildCare.com.
- The program runs from May 28 – August 9, 2019. (Note change of start date.)
- To apply, families must register in militarychildcare.com (https://militarychildcare.cnic.navy.mil/mcc-consumer/home/viewhome.action) and place their child on the waiting list. This is the only way that families can request care, as we have gone to the automated system.
- If you need further assistance, please call the Youth Center at 719-556-7220.
SILVER SPRUCE GOLF COURSE JUNIOR GOLF ACADEMY
- One hour per week of dedicated instruction (Wednesdays 9-10 a.m. or 10-11 a.m. June – July).
- Records will be kept for performance awards.
- Discounted Private Junior Golf Lessons (June – August).
- One free large bucket of range balls per day (June – August, anytime).
- FREE 9-hole green fee on Sundays after 2 p.m. with a paying adult (June – September).
- Unlimited use of the Family Course (June – September).
- Depending on the golfer’s ability, they will have the opportunity to play in the the Pikes Peak Junior Golf League and represent Silver Spruce Golf Course (June & July). Ages 10-13, 9 holes; ages 14-18, 18 holes.
- For youths ages 5-18.
- Cost for the Junior Golf Academy is $75 for each Junior participant.
For more information and to sign up, call the Silver Spruce Golf Course pro shop at 719-556-7414, or visit them in Bldg. 1054 at the golf course.