Need help with an issue? We Can Help – 719-552-HELP
The AFSPC Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is now open to all appropriated and non-appropriated civilian employees, their family members, and supervisors assigned to AF Space Command. EAP delivers 24/7 support for legal and financial counseling, crisis support, individual counseling and much more. Click here for the brochure.
Register at www.FOH4You.com or call 800-222-0364 for details.
Resiliency. It’s the ability to overcome challenges of all kinds – trauma, tragedy, personal crises, plain ol’ life problems – and bounce back stronger, wiser, and more personally powerful.
Some days we feel more resilient than others. When those less-than-resilient days occur, we might need to lean on our Wingman or someone at a Helping Agency. So, we’re offering you a helping hand.
Every day is Wingman Day.
Peterson AFB Community Helping Agencies Guide -Brochure provides resource information for the following:
- Airman & Family Readiness Center
- Chapel Community
- Equal Opportunity (EO) Office
- Family Advocacy Program
- Health & Wellness Center
- Mental Health Office
- 302 Reserve Forces POC
- Sexual Assault Prevention & Response (SAPR) Program
- RP Lee Youth Center
- Military One Source
- Military & Family Life Consultants
- 21st Force Support Squadron
- Air Force Aid Society
- American Red Cross
- Armed Services YMCA
- Peak Military Care Network
- Veterans Crisis Line
- Community Support Coordinator
WINGMAN TOOLKIT SMARTPHONE APP
Have you downloaded the Wingman Toolkit smartphone app? The app has the following features:
- Resilience and fitness trackers
- Workout reminders
- Quizzes to evaluate listening & interpersonal communication
- Meditation and relaxation exercises
- Tools to help stop smoking and count one’s blessings
- Resources & links to immediate help for a Wingman in need
- Available for iPhone and Android devices*
Go to www.wingmantoolkit.org for more details.