Kids Bowl Free is a nationally recognized program designed to give back to the community and provide a safe, secure and fun way for kids to spend time this summer.
Children ages 2-15 are eligible to register for two free games each day, May 15 – August 31, 2019. Available bowling times are 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Mondays – Fridays at the Peterson AFB Bowling Center.
- Go to www.KidsBowlFree.com/AirForce
- Register your children.
- Download the free app.
- Receive the Free Bowling Passes through the App or Email.
- Registered children receive certificates to bowl two free games a day, May 15 – August 31, 2019.
For more information, visit the Bowling Center, Bldg. 406, located between the Aquatics Center and the Fitness Center. Or call them at 7199-556-4607.
Bowling is a fun way to exercise.
- It helps with weight control and loss.
- Bowling two games results in walking the equivalent of about a half a mile.
- Bowling two games exercises 184 muscles while swinging around 576 ;bs!
You can learn the basics of bowling in just four easy one-hour lessons. Junior bowler, $69; Adult bowler, $99. Cost includes a bowling ball, bowling bag and a towel.
For details and to get started on your lessons, stop by the Bowling Center or call us at 719-556-4607.