Sample great suds. Munch savory food. Enjoy good music. Hang out with nice people.
It’s no surprise that the laid back annual Homebrew Fest at The Club is enjoying its 14the year. If you enjoy beer, this event is a great chance to sample tasty homebrews entered in the competition, along with some new regional and national microbrews.
It’s a chance for homebrewers to show off their favorite recipe or two. Over the years, our Homebrew Fest has drawn over 320 entries, some from as far away as South Carolina.
Prizes will be awarded for different categories – all BJCP categories are eligible to be entered. At the direction of the competition organizer, categories may be combined based on the number of entries.
If you have a batch that you think is pretty special, enter it in the competition.
- Entry Deadline – Friday, February 1, 2019. Entry fee is $8 per submission. Enter online at pafbcomp.brewbrosco.com
- Drop Off – For your convenience, you can drop off your submissions/entries at The Club during business hours.
- Judging Dates – Friday and Saturday, February 8 and 9, 2019
- Awards Festival – Friday, February 22, 2019, at The Club at Peterson AFB.
- For complete information, visit petersonhomebrewfest.com or send an email to email@example.com.
If you aren’t a homebrewer, your only worry might be: How am I ever going to sample each one of those homebrews tonight?
Remember: Sipping and belching are acceptable; guzzling is not.
Homebrew Fest admission is $15 for Club members, $20 for all others. The first 400 attendees will receive a commemorative beer glass. For event questions, call The Club at 719-556-4181.
No federal endorsement of partnership intended.