Here are our cool day trips, which include the following. Click here for details.
DAY SKI TRIPS
On Saturdays, we go to a regional ski resort: Arapahoe Basin, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, and Monarch.
Day Ski Trip Special Offer: Any trip going to Monarch is just $80/person (ages 13+) and includes roundtrip transportation and a one-day lift ticket.
Visit Outdoor Resources, a page on Outdoor Recreation’s sidebar menu with direct links to these useful sites:
- Farish Recreation Center (a wooded recreation area just west of the U.S. Air Force Academy available to military and DoD ID cardholders),
- Colorado 24 Hour Snow Report (the most up-to-date snow conditions for most of the Colorado ski resorts),
- Colorado Road & Weather Conditions (the latest road conditions and weather map),
- Trails & Hiking in Colorado Springs (urban trail maps),
- El Paso County, CO Parks (trail maps & information about nature centers and recreational facilities),
- Colorado Parks & Wildlife (information about hunting, fishing, park passes, boating, wildlife species and much more).