Lace up those running shoes and get ready to jog a hoppy 1.75 mile path after work on Friday, August 25.
Yes, it’s a hoppy Final Friday run, complete with six Colorado craft beer stations positioned every quarter mile. Enjoy some suds from a different brewery along the way to quench your thirst. Water will also be provided.
A DJ will pump up participants for the run with an energetic, hoppin’ selection of tunes and will host the pizza party at the finish line with cool party music.
The course includes great views on a running path along Silver Spruce Golf Course with an exciting incline at the end.
- Start time is 3:21 p.m. Final Friday, August 25, at The Club.
- Entry fee is $15; Club members get a $5 discount.
- Teams of four or more are encouraged to sign up.
- The first 100 runners to sign up will receive an event shirt.
- Prizes will be awarded for the Fastest Team, the Best Dressed Team, and the Wildest Team.
- All participants are invited to attend the complementary Colorado Pizza Party right after the run.
RSVP by Thursday, August 24, with this E-Invite: https://einvitations.afit.edu/inv/anim.cfm?i=353282&k=0164410B7355
For questions about the event, call 719-574-4100 or 719-574-4110.