Broncos tickets go on sale at 8 a.m. Saturday, August 4, at ITT, located in Bldg. 640. And that’s a big deal.
Our customers have been known to line up for Broncos tickets a day in advance in order to get tickets to a game with a particular opponent. Like the Cowboys or Raiders. Whatever “their home team” happens to be. Early birds arrive with tents and TVs – anything it takes to enjoy the wait.
Please note that empty chairs, tents and other objects do NOT hold someone’s place in line. Butting in line or allowing friends and family to join you in line in the morning to purchase is unacceptable; butting disputes will be directed to Security Forces personnel.
Here are our guidelines for Broncos ticket purchases. If you have questions, call ITT at 719-556-1760.
- Tickets are first come, first served.
- Ticket purchase is limited to one game per ID Cardholder, two or three tickets depending on the seating section selected.
- Each person buying tickets must be 18 years of age or older and must have a DoD ID card.
- This year, all tickets are electronic. Tickets have to be on a smart phone; customers should provide an email address for the tickets.
- If you would like to purchase tickets for an additional game – if they are available, you may do so by going to the end of the line. This gives everyone in line a fair chance to purchase tickets to at least one game.
- Credit card (Visa, Master Card, Amex) is the preferred form of payment, as this will give the customer an additional receipt as verification of purchase. Cash is also acceptable; but personal checks are discouraged for the sake of saving time having to reference the customer’s name on the bad-checks list.
PREMIUM and MARQUEE, as listed in the pricing chart below, refer to the popularity of the opponent and/or seating section. Those games/sections are priced accordingly.