Running is good for you: Good for your heart, your bones, your brain and your spirit. It’s great camaraderie, too.
Run with us in the Armed Forces Community Run on Saturday, May 13, at Peterson AFB. It’s a 5k / 10k fun run / walk that is open to all DoD / CAC ID cardholders and their guests. The 10k begins at 9 a.m. and the 5k begins at 9:15 a.m. There will be vendor booths and live music in the race village, too.
5k / 10k Run Categories & Awards:
- Open Men: Age 34 years and younger
- Open Women: Age 34 years and younger
- Masters Men: Age 35 years and older
- Masters Women: Age 35 years and older
- Team Racing: No divisions; 4 runners per team.
- Awards for top 3 finishers in each category.
Registration & Payment: Fees include run entry and swag (running shirt and water bottle).
- Registration fee – $30 when paid through Thursday, May 11, 2017. After May 11, all registration will be in person at the start area on race day.
- Registration fee – $35 when paid the day of the race.
- Register in person at the Peterson AFB Fitness & Sports Center, Bldg. 560. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, personal check and credit card. Call the front desk for details, 719-556-4462, #1.
- Fill out the attached entry form and take it with your entry fee to the Fitness Center, Bldg. 560.
Come on. Let’s do this run!