Groovin’ on the Greens provided just the right elements for a summer evening social: live music, food trucks, beer, wine, and specialty vendors. Added to that, was a perfect Colorado sky. And of course, admission was free.
The Kids Zone was a hit with the youth; for the little kids who played with a variety of the games and for the bigger kids who enjoyed the High Ropes Obstacle Course.
- FOOD TRUCKS
- Vinum Populi
- Rocky Mountain BBQ
- Black Forest Chew Chew
- Mira Sol
- Stan’s Place
- S&S Jalapenos
- Maquis Colorado
- Evergood Elixirs
- Sweet Elephant – Vino Colorado
- Amplo Cellars
- Rocky Mountain Brewery
- Dueces Wild Brewery
- Sette Delori
ENTERTAINMENT / MISC
- Blue Dogs Band, featuring Diana & The Big Time
- Magnolia & Vine (Jewelry
THANK YOU SPONSORS & PARTNERS FOR YOUR GENEROUS SUPPORT!
- Big Dog Agent Team – Keller Williams
- Carefree Chiropractic
- CSMNG (Colorado Springs Military Newspaper Group)
- Elite Athletes and Nutrition
- Ent Credit Union
- First Command Financial Services
- Lockheed Martin
- Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Co
- Orangetheory Fitness
- Springs Home Team-Pikes Peak Dream Homes Realty
- The Kibler Group at Keller Williams
No federal endorsement of sponsors intended.