Peterson, Schriever, and Cheyenne Mountain Team:
- Peterson-Schriever Garrison PHD #8 – This current Public Health Directive, released January 5, 2022, begins, “As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we must continue to adapt installation policies to ensure we protect base personnel and provide continued mission assurance. The Front Range has been hit hard by successive variants of COVID-19, including DELTA and OMICRON. Since 28 Jul 21, El Paso County has been designated an area of high community transmission, with case numbers in recent weeks surging to their highest recorded levels. To that end, all Peterson-Schriever Garrison installations in Colorado are hereby moved to HPCON BRAVO PLUS (HPCON B+).” Please click the link (above) to read the entire directive.
- The 21FSS Hours of Operation, effective January 5, 2022, until further notice.
- The 50FSS Hours of Operation, effective January 5, 2022, until further notice.
- DoD Guidance for COVID-19 Laboratory Testing Services.
- Delegation of Authority, COVID-19 Guidance Related to Travel and Meetings.
- Updated Mask Guidelines for All DoD Installations and Other Facilities OSD006862-21 FOD Final