This course includes rescue breathing, basic and advance first aid, infant and child conscious and unconscious choking, and child and infant CPR.
Cost is $45.
Successful course completion requires participation in classroom and skills demonstration.
- Some practice sessions require physical activity.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and avoid wearing dangling jewelry or jewelry with sharp edges.
- Long Hair: Please wear hair up or bring a ponytail holder.
- Youth must bring their own lunch. They will get a 30-minute break to eat.
- Snacks and Drinks are allowed in the classroom.
- If you have a medical condition or disability, or if you have any questions regarding your ability to participate fully in this course, ask your parents or guardians to discuss this with your physician or health-care provider and the appropriate person at the local Red Cross chapter before you start the course.
- 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Friday, March 5, 2021
- 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Friday, June 4, 2021
- 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Saturday, September 11, 2021
- 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Saturday, December 4, 2021
Deadline to register: By noon Wednesday prior to class date. Call 719-556-7220.