[Scroll down to view the photo gallery.]
Our second annual Fall Festival was held on Saturday, October 26.
Hosted by the Youth Center, the event was held from 2-5 p.m. in Patriot Park.
Gorgeous fall weather played a key role in everyone’s enjoyment that afternoon. We all felt like kids again, and loved the old fashioned hay rides, the pumpkin painting, the pumpkin chunkin’ event, the pumpkin patch (which was great for photo ops), and even the live animal petting area that featured a donkey, goats, and rabbits.
Thank you to all of our generous and loyal sponsors who helped make this event such a rich family experience for the Peterson community!
- Big Dog Agent Team-Keller Williams
- Carefree Chiropractic
- CB Mortgage
- Constitution Dental Group
- CSMNG (Colorado Springs Military Newspaper Group)
- Ent Credit Union
- First Command Financial Services
- Lockheed Martin
- Orangetheory Fitness
- Radix Chiropractic
- Rocky Mountain Vibes Baseball
- Sam’s Club
- Springs Home Team-Pikes Peak Dream Homes Realty
- USO – Partner
No federal endorsement of sponsors intended.