Click here to see our two-page 4 Season Equipment Rental brochure. NOTE: Prices and services are subject to change.
Outdoor Recreation’s bicycle shop offers bike rentals and a variety of bike services that include a safety inspection, basic and expert tuneups, and bike repair classes so you can make your own repairs.
The Peterson SFB Outdoor Rec Bike shop is not currently providing bicycle repair services.
- Always wear a properly fitted helmet.
- Make sure you know how to operate all parts of the bike as well as the road rules related to cycling.
- Remember that cyclists have the same rights to the road as other vehicles, and are subject to the same signs, lights, and other traffic controls that would apply to a car or truck.
- At night, make sure to wear bright colors.
- Make sure your bike has front and rear reflectors and that your brakes are working correctly.
- Wear a reflective vest and use a headlamp and bell.
TIPS FOR GROUP RIDING
- Always wear a helmet.
- Always travel with the direction of traffic.
- When cars approach from the rear, get in single file.
- If you are in the front, call out your intentions (example, “Slowing,” “Stopping”), as well as any hazards you may see.
- If you need to stop, pull completely off any pavement.
- Keep a safe distance between you and other riders.
- Alert other cyclists when passing by calling, “On your left.”