The Alpha Warrior “Battle Rig” is a gauntlet of obstacles similar to NBC’s American Ninja Warrior, and it’s here at Peterson AFB at the Fitness Center’s outdoor basketball court.
The Battle Rig is a state-of-the-art fitness apparatus designed to provide a new and exciting way for Airmen to work out, build unit cohesion and a sense of community with fellow Airmen. The multi-station functional fitness training platform is for individuals or teams, and works all muscle groups, optimizing Airmen to better perform in real world and deployment situations.
Currently, due to DOVID-19 restrictions, orientations for Battle Rig are not being held.
For more information about the Battle Rig, contact the Fitness Center front desk at 719-556-4462, #1.
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Users under 13 are not authorized on The Battle Rig at any time.
- Users aged 13-16 must have a parent/guardian present at The Battle Rig.
- All users must wear proper shoes, and athletic clothing. Gloves can also be worn.
- Grabbing onto Chains, Carabiners or Quick Links is prohibited
- One person, per lane, at a time.
- Climbing on or up the steel structure is prohibited.
- Using feet on any of the obstacles is prohibited.
- No food, gum or drinks on The Battle Rig.
- Do not wear jewelry while using The Battle Rig.
- All users should be familiar with The Battle Rig and its components prior to attempting a workout. The Fitness & Sports Center staff can provide an overview on the proper use of The Battle Rig.
- Have fun!
- NOTIFY FITNESS AND SPORTS CENTER MANAGEMENT OR PERSONNEL OF ANY PROBLEMS OR CONCERNS.