The Alpha Warrior “Battle Rig” is a gauntlet of obstacles similar to NBC’s American Ninja Warrior, and it’s here at Peterson SFB at the Fitness Center’s outdoor basketball court.
The Battle Rig is a state-of-the-art fitness apparatus designed to provide a new and exciting way for Airmen to work out, build unit cohesion and a sense of community with fellow Airmen. The multi-station functional fitness training platform is for individuals or teams, and works all muscle groups, optimizing Airmen to better perform in real world and deployment situations.
For more information about the Battle Rig, contact the Fitness Center front desk at 719-556-4462, #1.
ALPHA WARRIOR BATTLE RIG: RULES AND GUIDELINES
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Users under 13 are not authorized on The Battle Rig at any time.
- Users aged 13-16 must have a parent/guardian present at The Battle Rig.
- All users must wear proper shoes, and athletic clothing. Gloves can also be worn.
- Grabbing onto Chains, Carabiners or Quick Links is prohibited
- One person, per lane, at a time.
- Climbing on or up the steel structure is prohibited.
- Using feet on any of the obstacles is prohibited.
- No food, gum or drinks on The Battle Rig.
- Do not wear jewelry while using The Battle Rig.
- All users should be familiar with The Battle Rig and its components prior to attempting a workout. The Fitness & Sports Center staff can provide an overview on the proper use of The Battle Rig.
- Have fun!
- Notify Fitness and Sports Center management or personnel of any problems or concerns.
Click here for a PDF document of the Battle Rig Rules and Guidelines.