Instructional Dance Classes
Instructional Dance Classes for dancers age 3 and older, offering exciting classes with instruction that fits every learning style. Movement and music is age- and family-appropriate. Click here for information on winter and spring classes. Call 719-556-7220 for details.
- Moms & Tots
$20 per half-hour. Private lessons in our soundproof music room on site. Explore your creative music side with piano. Call 719-556-7220.
Guitar, Karate, Martial Arts, Tap, Tumbling and Cheer
Looking for instructors for these activities. Please call 719-556-7220 for more information.
Types of Instructional Classes
Tumbling – not gymnastics
If you are interested in becoming a contractor for Instructional Classes at the R. P. Lee Youth Center or want more information, please call 719-556-7220.
- Written proposal to include objectives and goals – sample available at the Youth Center
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Copies of certifications
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Positive background check
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Electronic Funds Transfer for payment
- Individual Services Contract – Annual
The following training will be provided to the contractor by the Youth Center
- Program Philosophy
- Safety Requirements
- Fire Prevention
- Discipline Technique
- Child Abuse Prevention, Identification, and Reporting
- Youth Development
- Youth Health Risks and Concerns
- Dangers of Performance Enhancing Chemicals
Tell us: What are we doing well and what do we need to improve? Click here to connect to ICE – and be sure to include your comments. More than anything else, your written comments help us understand what really matters to you. Thank you for caring.