Due to COVID-19 –
- Military Testing (Promotion, AFCT, AFOQT, EDPT): Contact Your Unit WAPS Monitor (for Promotion Testing ONLY), Randolph Phelan (firstname.lastname@example.org) , or Carmen Morrall (email@example.com)
- Foreign Language Testing Scheduling/Questions: Contact Kymberlee Abrams (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Randolph Phelan (email@example.com)
- DoD SkillBridge Program Information/Commissioning: Contact Bea Comp at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community College of the Air Force (CCAF): Contact Kymberlee Abrams (email@example.com) or Michelle Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Military Tuition Assistance/Education Goals: Contact Michelle Meeks (email@example.com) or Kymberlee Abrams (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Out-process/In-process: Contact Bea Comp at email@example.com
- VA Educational Benefits (Montgomery GI Bill and Post 9/11 GI Bill): Contact Randolph Phelan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lydia Beatty (email@example.com)
- **PME Testing is canceled for the month of March 2020**
The Team Peterson Professional Development Center (PDC) offers free seminars open to all Department of Defense Common Access Card (CAC) holders, including enlisted, officer, civilian, joint and international mission partners. The PDC is co-located with the Base Library in Bldg. 1171, on the corner of Stewart Avenue and Vincent Street.
Seminar topics include bullet writing, interpersonal interaction, study habits, and many others.
Because dates and times are subject to change, the PDC SharePoint site will be the most accurate.
For a full list of the curriculum, from a .mil or CAC-enabled computer, copy and paste this link into your Chrome browser: https://usaf.dps.mil/sites/afspc-21sw/21msg/21fss/pdc/Pages/default.aspx
If you get an error message, you must call 719-556-9226 for a list of upcoming courses.
The following are for military-only registrations:
First Term Airman Center (FTAC) – This course provides a structured first duty station professional development program, designed to transition Airmen from a training mindset to the mission-oriented environment. The First Term Airmen Course reinforces lessons learned in basic military training and technical training to prepare Airmen for their role in supporting the mission. The course also provides Airmen a unique opportunity to further develop their warrior ethos and continued expeditionary mindset. All first term Airmen must attend the First Term Airmen Course within 45 days of arrival to first duty station.
Informed Decision Seminar (IDS) – This seminar is an educational experience specifically designed to enhance one’s knowledge of Air Force benefits, highlighted program requirements, and processes. The goal is to ensure personnel obtain the needed information in order to make the best decision for them, their family, and their subordinates as they come close to the end of their enlistment. All first term Airmen and second term Airmen are required to attend 12-15 months prior to their date of separation unless pending involuntary separation.
NCO Professional Enhancement Seminar (NCO PES) – This seminar is designed to augment, not replace, information taught in basic military training, technical training, ancillary training, Airman Leadership School, job experience, and Air Force Handbook 1, The Airman Handbook. The course is designed for non-commissioned officers who completed Airman Leadership School and who have not yet attended the Non-commissioned Officer Academy.
The SNCO Professional Enhancement Seminar (SNCO PES) – This seminar is designed to augment, not replace, information taught in basic military training, technical training, ancillary training, enlisted professional military education, job experience and Air Force Handbook 1. This seminar is designed to provide newly selected master sergeants with an in-depth view of their increased supervisory, leadership, and managerial responsibilities, to assist them in making a successful transition to senior non-commissioned officer. This course is intended for MSgt-selects prior to actual promotion date, but no later than one year after actual promotion date.
For more information about Professional Development Center call 719-556-9226.
The Professional Development Center is closed on federal holidays and Wing Family Days.