Trips fill quickly! Some customers check our Web pages daily and sign up for new and exciting trips immediately. Please stop in or call to inquire about availability.
READY FOR ADVENTURE?
We recommend that you read these three documents, each important to your safe participation in our trips.
- OAP RESERVATION POLICY – OAP CANCELLATION, RESCHEDULING & REFUND POLICY – OAP SPECIAL GROUP ARRANGEMENT TRIPS
- WHITEWATER RAFTING FAQs
- GUEST RESPONSIBILITY ON RAFTING TRIPS
SAVE MONEY WITH R4R!
R4R discounted pricing is available to:
- Active Duty Air Force or Space Force and their dependents,
- Air Reserve and Air National Guard members and their dependents,
- Sister service members and their dependents (Navy, Coast Guard, Marines, Army) only if they are PERMANENTLY stationed on an Air Force installation. They need to have PCS orders to an Air Force installation, TDY orders do not count.
Who is NOT eligible:
- Non-dependent family of eligible members,
- Sister service members (and family) NOT permanently stationed on an Air Force installation (i.e. Army member stationed at Fort Carson is not eligible),
- Foreign military members,
When you look at the cost of an Outdoor Recreation trip, the Single Airman Initiative and the RecOn Initiative will save you a big chunk of money. So go!
SINGLE AIRMAN INITIATIVE
Thanks to the Single Airman Initiative grant, Outdoor Recreation offers substantial savings on trips and programs designed to foster a strong culture, mission and sense of community for airmen. For more information, call Outdoor Recreation at 719-556-4867, Option 1.
Outdoor Recreation is able to offer special discounts for the active duty military, reservist and their ID card dependents for some of our adventure programs through a special RecOn grant. You won’t find savings like these anywhere else. If you’re even modestly interested in one of these programs, we encourage you to sign up for it. We have the grant money today; we not have it forever. For more information, call Outdoor Recreation at 719-556-4867, Option 1.