MILITARY PERSONNEL FLIGHT – Limited staffing; by appointment only. 719-556-0008. Hours of Operation (0730-1530). *NOTE: We are experiencing a higher than normal call volume. For non-urgent situations please refer your questions to the following offices/org boxes as they apply. For further questions or concerns, please contact the Military Personnel Flight Commander, (719) 556-7018. Please direct questions/concerns to Capt Danielle Caudill, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 21 FSS/FSMP Military Personnel Workflow 21FSS.FSMP@us.af.mil
- Customer Support/DEERS Section, (719) 556-0008, opt 1: Appointment Only (Except for CAC PIN Reset/Unlock). Please call (719) 556-0008, opt 1 to make a Same-Day Appointment (limited slots available).
- Priority will be given to pre-scheduled RAPIDS appointments, CAC IDs expiring within 30 days, then CAC IDs expiring within 60 days.
- All Dependent/Retiree ID cards must be completed through our online process. Please see https://www.21fss.com/online-retiree-dependent-id-renewal/ for further guidance. If you have difficulty uploading your renewal documents to DoD SAFE (https://safe.apps.mil/about.php), please send to Org Box: 21 FSS/FSMPS Customer Support Workflow; email: email@example.com
- Career Development Section (719) 556-1018—Currently by appointment only for Retentions, Assignments & Retirements/Separations. Please direct all questions to: Org Box: 21 FSS/FSMPD Career Development Workflow; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are still out-processing members for Retirement/Separation as long as they have the following mandatory items complete: Separation Health Physical Exam (SHPE), dental clearance memorandum, Finance separation/retirement briefing, Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP), security clearance termination statement, and the Transition Assistance Program (TAP) mandated training and counseling. Refer your questions to Org Box: 21 FSS/FSPD Retirements and Separations 21FSS.FSPD.RetirementandSeps@us.af.mil
- For questions about exception to policy for PCS or Dependent Concurrent Travel, please contact your Unit’s CSS or refer your questions to Org Box: 21 FSS/FSPD Assignments 21FSS.FSPD.Assignments@us.af.mil
MILITARY PERSONNEL FLIGHT (MPF)
Hours of Operation
The MPF Customer Support Section (DEERS/ID CARDS) is open 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday. The MPF is closed all federal holidays and AFSPC Family Days.
The MPF is located at 135 Dover St., Bldg. 350, Suite 1074, Peterson AFB, Colorado 80914.
719-556-0008 (opt 1)
MPF Customer Support PRIORITY LIST
- Distinguished Visitors (General Officers and SES Civilians)
- Pin Reset / CAC unblock / DEERS update
Proper valid identification is required for all transactions. To be issued any ID card, two forms of valid unexpired identification are required for adults, one of which must be a current photo ID. Children under 18 years of age, only one form of ID is needed. (Ex. SSAN card, Birth certificate, school ID or current military ID card).
Tell us: What are we doing well and what do we need to improve? Click here to connect to ICE – and be sure to include your comments. More than anything else, your written comments help us understand what really matters to you. Thank you for caring.