Beginning Monday, November 9, our hours will be 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday – Friday.
The following services will be offered in-person by the 21st FSS Customer Support section:
- CACs that are expired, corrupt, expiring within the next 7 days.
- CAC’s for new civilian hires (Civil Service, NAF Employees, and Contractors).
- All Retiree & Dependent ID card applications as well as any DEERS updates and enrollments can be completed online. Visit https://www.21fss.com/about/military-personnel/ for specific instructions.
For more information, call 719-556-0008, Option 1, or send an email to email@example.com (copy and paste email address into your Web browser).
*21st FSS is appointment only for ID cards.*
(All customers are required to wear a face mask.)
MILITARY PERSONNEL FLIGHT – Beginning Monday, November 9, the ID card section in the MPF will be open from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday. For the fastest service please schedule an appointment by visiting https://idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco/#/locator (copy and paste the link into your Web browser) or call Customer Service at 719-556-0008, Option 1.
- For further questions or concerns, please contact the Military Personnel Flight Commander, 719- 556-7018. Please direct questions/concerns to 21 FSS/FSMP Military Personnel Workflow 21FSS.FSMP@us.af.mil
- Customer Support/DEERS Section, 719-556-5240, opt 1: Appointment Only (Except for CAC PIN Reset/Unlock). Please call 719-556-5240, opt 1, to make a Same-Day Appointment (limited slots available).
- All Dependent/Retiree ID cards must be completed through our online process. Please see https://www.21fss.com/online-retiree-dependent-id-renewal/ for further guidance. If you have difficulty uploading your renewal documents to DoD SAFE (https://safe.apps.mil/about.php), please send to Org Box: 21 FSS/FSMPS Customer Support Workflow; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Development Section 719-556-1018—Currently by appointment only for Retentions, Assignments & Retirements/Separations. Please direct all questions to: Org Box: 21 FSS/FSMPD Career Development Workflow; email: email@example.com
- We are still out-processing members for Retirement/Separation as long as they have the following mandatory items complete: Separation Health Physical Exam (SHPE), dental clearance memorandum, Finance separation/retirement briefing, Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP), security clearance termination statement, and the Transition Assistance Program (TAP) mandated training and counseling. Refer your questions to Org Box: 21 FSS/FSPD Retirements and Separations 21FSS.FSPD.RetirementandSeps@us.af.mil
- For questions about exception to policy for PCS or Dependent Concurrent Travel, please contact your Unit’s CSS or refer your questions to Org Box: 21 FSS/FSPD Assignments 21FSS.FSPD.Assignments@us.af.mil
MILITARY PERSONNEL FLIGHT (MPF)
Hours of Operation
Beginning Monday, November 9, the MPF Customer Support Section (DEERS/ID CARDS) will be open 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday thru Friday by appointment only. The MPF is closed all federal holidays and AFSPC Family Days.
The MPF is located at 135 Dover St., Bldg. 350, Suite 1074, Peterson AFB, Colorado 80914.
719-556-0008, Option #1
MPF Customer Support PRIORITY LIST
- Distinguished Visitors (General Officers and SES Civilians)
- Pin Reset / CAC unblock
Proper valid identification is required for all transactions. To be issued any ID card, two forms of valid unexpired identification are required for adults, one of which must be a current photo ID. Children under 18 years of age, only one form of ID is needed. (Ex. SSAN card, Birth certificate, school ID or current military ID card).
Tell us: What are we doing well and what do we need to improve? Click here to connect to ICE – and be sure to include your comments. More than anything else, your written comments help us understand what really matters to you. Thank you for caring.