Due to COVID-19 –
- Military Testing (Promotion, AFCT, AFOQT, EDPT): Contact Your Unit WAPS Monitor (for Promotion Testing ONLY), Randolph Phelan (firstname.lastname@example.org) , or Carmen Morrall (email@example.com)
- Foreign Language Testing Scheduling/Questions: Contact Kymberlee Abrams (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Randolph Phelan (email@example.com)
- DoD SkillBridge Program Information/Commissioning: Contact Bea Comp at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community College of the Air Force (CCAF): Contact Kymberlee Abrams (email@example.com) or Michelle Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Military Tuition Assistance/Education Goals: Contact Michelle Meeks (email@example.com) or Kymberlee Abrams (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Out-process/In-process: Contact Bea Comp at email@example.com
- VA Educational Benefits (Montgomery GI Bill and Post 9/11 GI Bill): Contact Randolph Phelan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lydia Beatty (email@example.com)
- **PME Testing is canceled for the month of March 2020**
The Military/Civilian training section is here to help you with your particular training requirements – Military, Civilian, Professional or Job Specific – for the Peterson Complex, Thule AB, CMAFS and Ft Carson.
The Military/Civilian Training office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday.
For more information call (719) 556-4694 or (719-556-6748).
Acquisition Professional Development, (719) 556-4998 or (719) 556-6748.
Base Enlisted Specialty Training, (719) 556-4694 or (719) 556-6748.
Civilian Formal Training and Development, (719) 556-7524 or (719) 556-6748.
Military Formal Training, (719) 556-9235 or (719) 556-6748.
Please cut and paste this URL into your browser: https://www.my.af.mil/etcacourses/default1.asp
Professional Military Education (PME) – Civilian, Officer and Enlisted – for questions, (719) 556-9235 or (719) 556-6748. www.AUEducationSupport.com
Tell us: What are we doing well and what do we need to improve? Click here to connect to ICE – and be sure to include your comments. More than anything else, your written comments help us understand what really matters to you. Thank you for caring.