Please be advised of the following guidelines:
- Patrons are required wear a mask/face covering in order to enter the facility and in the strength training areas.
- Patrons do NOT have to wear a mask while exercising on cardio equipment.
- We ask that you abide by the posted signage indicating authorized physical distancing measures and head counts.
- We ask you to please stay home if you feel ill or have fever.
- In addition to checking ID cards, our fitness staff will be conducting temperature checks as patrons enter, as an added health and safety precaution. Patrons with elevated temperatures will be asked to return home.
- The Fitness Center outdoor track remains available for use with appropriate social distancing.
It is imperative that customers use a towel of their own or one of our pre-sanitized gym wipes to ensure equipment sanitation after they use it, this includes weight, aerobic and/or cardio equipment. Individuals not using a towel or gym wipe to clean the equipment will be asked not to use the equipment. Shower towels are no longer provided by the Fitness Center. Shower towels may be purchased for a nominal fee at our service counter.
ALL patrons using the basketball and racquetball courts and the aerobics room WILL hand carry their shoes into the fitness facility or they will be denied access to these areas. Shoes wiped down at the front door do not qualify those shoes for court use.
Music & Television Policy
Personal iPods and smartphones are recommended for customers who wish to listen to their own music. Boom boxes or stereos are not allowed in any area of the facility except in group exercise areas for aerobics, spinning, and WarFit programs.
ALL customers are required to have ID cards for entry into the Fitness and Sports Center. Guests must present a picture ID with proof of age to be signed in as a guest.
Equipment Check Out
Equipment can be checked out at the front desk on a sign out sheet. Basketballs, volleyballs, soccer balls, and footballs are high theft items and must be checked out on an AF 1297 to help ensure the equipment is returned. Customers may bring in personal equipment but must get approval from a staff member at the front desk.
All customers must wear appropriate fitness attire when in the facility. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times. Military clothing, plastic suits, or clothing with inappropriate writing/pictures are not permitted. Management will determine other situations where clothing could be considered inappropriate and take the appropriate actions.
While pets greatly enrich our lives, they are restricted from the Fitness Center’s par course for safety and sanitation reasons. Some animals may get excited and/or aggressive when people run or walk towards them, and stepping in dog droppings diminishes a customer’s outdoor fitness experience. Please exercise your animals in areas not designated for runners.
Safe Jogging Areas
Safe jogging areas on base are designated on a map available at the Fitness Center’s front desk. Some areas, such as the golf course, are off limits to all runners for safety reasons.
Tell us: What are we doing well and what do we need to improve? Click here to connect to ICE – and be sure to include your comments. More than anything else, your written comments help us understand what really matters to you. Thank you for caring.