UPDATED: FITNESS CENTER HOURS & CUSTOMER ELIGIBILITY
BEGINNING MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, FITNESS CENTER OPERATING HOURS WILL BE 5 a.m.-8 p.m. Mondays – Fridays, and 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturdays; closed Sundays.
- Authorized Patrons: Active Duty Military and DoD/GS Civilians who work and/or live on Peterson, Schriever, or Cheyenne Mountain AFS, plus Retirees and Dependents age 16 and older with a valid ID.
- Retirees and Dependents must provide proof that they live in Colorado Springs.
- Schedule for Authorized Patrons:
Monday – Friday:
5-8 a.m. – Active Duty, DoD Civilians ONLY.
8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. – Active Duty, DoD Civilians, Retirees and Dependents 16 years of age and older with a valid ID.
3:30-6 p.m. – Active Duty, DoD Civilians ONLY.
6-8 p.m. – Active Duty, DoD Civilians, Retirees and Dependents 16 years of age and older with a valid ID.
7 a.m.-5 p.m. – Active Duty, DoD Civilians, Retirees and Dependents 16 years of age and older with a valid ID.
Please be advised of the following guidelines:
- Patrons must wear a mask/face covering in order to enter the facility and in the strength training areas.
- Patrons do NOT have to wear a mask while exercising on cardio equipment.
- We ask that you abide by the posted signage indicating authorized physical distancing measures and head counts.
- We ask you to please stay home if you feel ill or have fever.
- In addition to checking ID cards, our fitness staff will be conducting temperature checks as patrons enter, as an added health and safety precaution. Patrons with elevated temperatures will be asked to return home.
- The Fitness Center outdoor track remains available for use with appropriate social distancing.
If you have any questions, please call the Peterson Fitness Center front counter at 719-556-4462.
The Fitness Center remains temporarily closed to all other personnel at this time due to COVID-19. But, the Fitness Center outdoor track remains available for use with appropriate social distancing.
|Fitness Center Points of Contact|
|21 Force Support Squadron Commander||
|21 FSS, Sustainment Services Flight Chief||
|Complex Fitness Manager||
71- 556-7092, 556-3211
719-556-1515 or 719-556-3210
|Special Programs-Extramural Director||
719-556-1515 or 719-556-3210
|Fitness Assessment Cell||
Hours of Operation
Fitness Assessment Cell: PT Testing
- PT testing is conducted at 7 a.m., 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays for runners.
- Walk test is conducted at 12:30 p.m. Thursdays.
- For any questions, call the Fitness Assessment Cell at 719-556-5192.
|Monday - Friday||
4:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
|Saturdays & Sundays||
7 a.m.-7 p.m.
|Family Days & Holiday Weekends (See Holiday Hours below.)||
7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Holiday Hours & Inclement Weather Opening Time
The Fitness Center is open from 7 a.m.-5 p.m. on family days and federal holidays/federal holiday weekends.
|Inclement Weather Opening Time:||
Dependent upon 21SW Leadership
Open 7 a.m.-5 p.m. July 3 and 6.
Closed Dec. 24 & 25.
Tell us: What are we doing well and what do we need to improve? Click here to connect to ICE – and be sure to include your comments. More than anything else, your written comments help us understand what really matters to you. Thank you for caring.