Civilian Personnel Services (CPS) Fact Sheets are handy resource guides providing useful information on a wide variety of human resource subjects.
- CPS Fact Sheet (NOE01) Mediation – An Informal Resolution Process
- CPS Fact Sheet (NOE04) Steps in Considering, Proposing and Suspending an Employee
- CPS Fact Sheet (NOE05) Disciplinary Action – General Procedures (for Non-Bargaining Unit Employees)
- CPS Fact Sheet (NOE06) Family and Medical Leave
- CPS Fact Sheet (NOE08) Negotiated Grievance Procedure (for Bargaining Unit Employees)
- CPS Fact Sheet (NOE09) Weingarten Rights
- CPS Fact Sheet (NOE11) Civilian Probationary / Trial Period
- CPS Fact Sheet (NOE12) Time for Education
Tell us: What are we doing well and what do we need to improve? Click here to connect to ICE – and be sure to include your comments. More than anything else, your written comments help us understand what really matters to you. Thank you for caring.