The Aquatics Center will be closed Tuesday and Thursday, March 28 and 30, 2023.
PETERSON MASTERS SWIM
Adult Swim Club – Coaching on strokes, drills, workouts.
- For those trying to improve their basic swimming skills and overall fitness.
- But also for those individuals training for upcoming competitions, such as triathlons.
- Competition optional for all skill levels.
- Open to ages 18+ regardless of skill level.
Practice times are:
4:45 -6 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays,
11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- $25/month – with U.S. Masters Membership card.
SWIM THE DISTANCE
Swim the Distance is a popular annual fitness program featuring a different distance challenge each quarter.
Track your distance. (All swimming must be done at Peterson’s Aquatic Center, unless on TDY orders.)
Each Swim the Distance challenge:
- Participants will receive a T-shirt for each Swim the Distance challenge they complete.
- Plus, the top three participants will receive a medal.
- First place winners of each challenge will have their names placed on the facililty placque.
Cost to participate is $30 per person per challenge.
Fill out the registration form at the Aquatic Center, Bldg. 404 on Ent Ave., 719-556-4608.