LABOR DAY WEEKEND HOURS:
Friday, Sept. 3 – 6 a.m.-1 p.m. – Offering Open Swim for the entire duration.
Monday & Tuesday, Sept. 6 & 7 – Closed
Wednesday, Sept. 8 – Normal Hours
If you love to swim and want to ensure that others do it safely, consider becoming a lifeguard at the Aquatics Center.
- Part-time positions are available.
- Minimum age is 16.
- Schedule is super flexible.
- You don’t have to be a certified lifeguard right now. Upon being hired, we’ll work with you to schedule your certification class.
Join our Aquatics team today.
For more information, you may stop by the Aquatics Center, Bldg. 404; call 719-556-4608. Or to see the Lifeguard Trainee announcement, visit https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558613500
The Aquatic Center has resumed doing reservations for fitness and open swim starting Monday, August 2.
Reservations can be made up to 24 hours in advance by calling 719-556-4608 or sending an email to 21FSS.Aquatics.Center@us.af.mil the Aquatic Center. Each reservation is for 60 minutes.
- M/W/F from 6 a.m.- 1 p.m.
- T/TH from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
SHALLOW END FITNESS
- M/W/F from 6-10 a.m.
- T/TH from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- M/W/F (shallow end of main pool ONLY) from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays (shallow end of main pool and diving board) from 2:30-5:30 p.m.
- Thursdays (shallow end of main pool and slide) from 2:30-5:30 p.m.
Aquatics Center staff
Active Duty, $1
For more information, call 719-556-4608.
We’re so happy to have you back in the water with us!