TEMPORARY CLOSURE FOR REPAIRS
The Aquatics Center will close September 1 temporarily for repairs. We’re glad we had this summer together with you so you could swim and splash around with us. As soon as the repairs are complete, we will welcome you back for lots more fun and fitness in the water. Watch the website – www.21fss.com – for news.
Hours of Operation
Mondays – Fridays – 5:30 a.m.-6 p.m.; Lap Swim: 5:30 a.m.-2 p.m.; Open Swim: 2-6 p.m.
Saturdays – 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m.; Lap Swim: 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m.; Open Swim: 2-6 p.m.
Sundays, federal holidays – Closed
- Lap swim is for any age person who can swim laps.
- Lap lanes limited 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday through Friday due to fitness programming.
- The shallow end is available for water walking and aerobics.
- The slide, diving board and climbing wall are only open during open swim.
- The shallow end of the main pool is available for use when the Aquatic Center is open.
Holiday Hours & Inclement Weather Opening Time
|Inclement Weather Opening Time:||
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day:||
Closed July 4; open 10 a.m.-4 p.m. July 5; regular hours July 6.
Friday & Saturday,
Closed Nov. 22.
Open 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Nov. 23 & 24.
Open 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Dec. 24, Closed Dec. 25.
Open 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Dec. 26.
|New Year's Day:||
Closed Jan. 1.
Open 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Jan. 2.
Tell us: What are we doing well and what do we need to improve? Click here to connect to ICE – and be sure to include your comments. More than anything else, your written comments help us understand what really matters to you. Thank you for caring.