The Aquatic Center has reopened! The chemical balance of the water has been restored.
UPDATED HOURS AND CUSTOMER ELIGIBILITY
As of Monday, September 28, here are our updated hours and customer service information.
Open for Lap Swim by reservation only.
Open 5 a.m.-1 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays – Active Duty and DoD Civilians ONLY – all with valid ID.
Open 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays. – Active Duty, DoD Civilians, Guard, Retirees and Dependents ages 16 and older – all with valid ID.
- Reservations ONLY.
- Please call 719-556-4608 or send an email to 21FSS.Aquatics.Center@us.af.mil to schedule a 50-minute lane reservation.
- Please Note: We sometimes experience network issues that negatively impact our email and telephones. If we have not confirmed your reservation, we may not have received it or cannot reach you to confirm it. We ask for your patience. As soon as we are able to receive calls/emails, we will confirm your reservation as soon as we can make calls/send emails. We really do look forward to having you in the water again!
- Lane reservations will be made 24 hours in advance.
- No other program are offered at this time.
Regular Hours of Operation
Mondays – Fridays – 5:30 a.m.-6 p.m.; Lap Swim: 5:30 a.m.-2 p.m.; Open Swim: 2-6 p.m.
Saturdays – 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m.; Lap Swim: 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m.; Open Swim: 2-6 p.m.
Sundays, federal holidays – Closed
- Lap swim is for any age person who can swim laps.
- Lap lanes limited 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday through Friday due to fitness programming.
- The shallow end is available for water walking and aerobics.
- The slide, diving board and climbing wall are only open during open swim.
- The shallow end of the main pool is available for use when the Aquatic Center is open.
Holiday Hours & Inclement Weather Opening Time
|Inclement Weather Opening Time:||
Closed Family Day - Friday, September 4.
Closed Labor Day - Monday, September 7.
Open Family day - 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday, October 9.
Closed Columbus Day - Monday, October 12.
Closed Wednesday, November 11.
Closed Thursday, November 26, Thanksgiving Day, and Friday, November 27, Family Day.
Closed Thursday, December 24, Family Day, and Friday, December 25, Christmas.
|New Year's Day:||
Closed Thursday, December 31, Family Day, and Friday, January 1, New Year's Day.
Tell us: What are we doing well and what do we need to improve? Click here to connect to ICE – and be sure to include your comments. More than anything else, your written comments help us understand what really matters to you. Thank you for caring.