All Season Hours of Operation
Note: We will be open 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday, August 31; we will be closed Saturday – Monday, September 1-3, in observance of Labor Day.
(January – December)
Mondays – Fridays – 5:30 a.m.-6 p.m.; Lap Swim: 5:30 a.m.-2 p.m.; Open Swim: 2-6 p.m.
Saturdays – 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m.; Lap Swim: 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m.; Open Swim: 2-6 p.m.
Sundays, federal holidays – Closed
- Lap swim is for any age person who can swim laps.
- Lap lanes limited 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday through Friday due to fitness programming.
- The shallow end is available for water walking and aerobics.
- The slide, diving board and climbing wall are only open during open swim.
- The shallow end of the main pool is available for use when the Aquatic Center is open.
Holiday Hours & Inclement Weather Opening Time
|Inclement Weather Opening Time:||
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day:||
Closed July 4; open 10 a.m.-4 p.m. July 5; regular hours July 6.
Friday & Saturday,
Closed Nov. 23.
Open 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Regular hours Nov. 25.
Closed Dec. 25.
Open 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Dec. 26.
|New Year's Day:||
Closed Jan. 1.
Open 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Jan. 2.
Tell us: What are we doing well and what do we need to improve? Click here to connect to ICE – and be sure to include your comments. More than anything else, your written comments help us understand what really matters to you. Thank you for caring.