The Peterson AFB Transition Assistance Program (TAP) provides information and training to ensure transitioning service members and spouses leaving military service are prepared for their next step in life whether pursuing additional education/technical training, finding jobs in the private sector, starting a small business and understating veteran affairs information. Our goal is to ensure each member’s Career Readiness Standards (CRS) are met. Plan ahead!
The Transition Assistance “process”is listed in its entirety on the Transition Assistance Career Readiness Standards page.
Retiring? Connect with us 2 years prior.
Separating? Connect with us 1 year prior.
For more information, call 719-556-6141.
Note: If you want to open any of these attached documents from a non-government networked computer, just click the link to the desired document. If you want to open a link from a government-networked computer using Internet Explorer, you might need to first click “Save” in the pop-up at the bottom of your monitor before you can open it.
- Deloitte Cyber Positions – Remove July 1
- Financial Analyst 12936 B6 – Remove July 14
- Graphic Production Specialist Installer B50 – Remove July 14
- PepsiCo Hiring Blitz – Remove 8 July
- Production Supervisors in Ohio – 30 July 2018
- Regional Planning Officer – Remove July 5th
- TRG Careers-Opportunities – Remove June 30
- TRG Careers-TAPS Flyer – Remove June 30th
- Waynesboro Welder Flyer Military
JOB FAIRS & NETWORKING
Visit our Transition Assistance Career Readiness Standards page.