The Peterson AFB Transition Assistance Program (TAP) provides information and training to ensure transitioning service members and spouses leaving military service are prepared for their next step in life whether pursuing additional education/technical training, finding jobs in the private sector, starting a small business and understating veteran affairs information. Our goal is to ensure each member’s Career Readiness Standards (CRS) are met. Plan ahead!
Retiring? Connect with us 2 years prior.
Separating? Connect with us 1 year prior.
For more information, call 719-556-6141.
Note: If you want to open any of these attached documents from a non-government networked computer, just click the link to the desired document. If you want to open a link from a government-networked computer using Internet Explorer, you might need to first click “Save” in the pop-up at the bottom of your monitor before you can open it.
- AAM Jan 2018 2pg Candidate Flyer
- 12-01-2017 RP – AM Sales Account Manager – 31 December 2017
- AM Dec 17
- Arvada Jobs – 29 December 2017
- 11-2-2017 Auto Tech-Mechanic 3rd Shift MPG – December 2 2017
- 12-4-17 CDL Driver B9 12453-4 January 2018
- City of Arvada – Employment Opportunities – through December 29, 2017
- 10-23-2017 Electrical Engineer – Advanced Engineering – 5 Dec 17
- 11-02-2017 Facilities Maintenance Technician B7 – December 2 2017
- 12-01-2017 Material Build Coordinators B9 – 31 December 2017
- 11-6-2017 Porter B4V – 6 Dec 17
- SCHLUMBERGER WELL SERVICES – Field Ticketing Specialist
- 12-4-17 Test Technician NVH 12366 B9E – 4 January 2018
- TSA Careers for Veterans_5DEC2017
- TSA Job Opportunities-Managerial Administrative Professional_7December2017
- Peer Navigator Social & Networking Event, 5-7 p.m. Thursday, December 14, at the Mount Carmel Veterans Service Center, 530 Communications Circle, Colorado Springs, CO 80905. Active duty, spouses and veterans are welcome. Hors d’oeuvres, water and sodas will be served.