During COVID-19, our reception desk is staffed, and specialists are on call. 719-556-6141.
- Educational Resources for how you can keep your children engaged at home while we’re all having to isolate ourselves during the COVID-19. Visit https://www.21fss.com/about/airman-family-readiness/school-liaison-officer/.
- School District Food Program Pickup Locations (3 pages)
The Airman & Family Readiness Center serves as a one-stop information and referral center for single, married, active duty, Guard, Reserves, retired members, spouses and families. One of our major functions is offering connections – ensuring military personnel and their families are connected with the appropriate services both on and off base.
From the Air Force Aid Society to the Volunteer Services, the Airman & Family Readiness Center offers services and programs through classes and groups, to units and individuals, in a wide variety of topics that include the following:
- Air Force Aid Society
- Casualty Services/Survivor Benefit Plan
- Community Resources
- Employment Assistance
- Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) Coordinator
- Key Spouses
- Personal & Work Life
- Family Readiness
- Personal Financial Readiness
- School Liaison Officer
- Transition Assistance Program
- Volunteer Services
For more information, please call 719-556-6141.
Tell us: What are we doing well and what do we need to improve? Click here to connect to ICE – and be sure to include your comments. More than anything else, your written comments help us understand what really matters to you. Thank you for caring.