TRIP REGISTRATION OPENS MONDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2022.
ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
OAP Cancellation Policy:
- If participant cancels after sign-up cancelation deadline, no refund will be issued.
- Transfers to another program after the sign-up/cancelation deadline are considered cancellations. The new enrollment will require payment in full to be made.
OAP Eligibility Policy:
All active duty military, including reserves and national guard, DoD employees, their dependents and up to five additional non-military affiliated guests are welcome to participate in any Outdoor Adventure Program.
Recharge for Resiliency (R4R):
Includes Single Airman Program (SAPI), RecOn, Deployed Affected Program (DAP)
Eligibility for R4R programs:
Funding supports Active Duty and Reserve members, to include their families (dependents), at each installation.
Retirees, civilians, and foreign military are not eligible for R4R discounted rates. Other U.S. military are not eligible unless they are a part of an Air Force-led joint-based scenario or are permanently assigned to an Air force/Space Force installation.
LIFT TO THE LIFTS (L2L) – for Winter 2022-2023
Looking for a lift to the lifts? Sign up for one of our trip dates and let us do the driving. You can snooze on the way to and from the resort.
- Trips meet at 5:30 a.m. in the front parking lot of the Outdoor Recreation building (Bldg. 640).
- Departure from the resort depends on weather and road conditions, but usually between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m., and returning to ODR around 5:30 p.m.
You can rent ski and snowboard equipment through our shop. Arrangements must be made prior to the sign up deadline.
Cost: $35/person. *If you do not have an EPIC season pass, please check day pass availability and purchase your tickets online before signing up for our Lift to the Lifts trips. No lift tickets are included with this program.
Location: Varies (Meet at ODR).
Sign-up/cancellation deadline: Thursday prior to the trip date. NOTE: Trip registration opens Monday, October 31, 2022.
- Sat., December 10, 2022 – Breckenridge
- Sat., January 7, 2023 – Keystone
- Sat., January 21, 2023 – Breckenridge
- Sat., February 4, 2023 – Vail (Meet at 5 a.m. at ODR)
- Sat., February 11 , 2023– Breckenridge
- Sat., March 4, 2023 – Keystone
- Sat., March 18, 2023 – Breckenridge
- Sat., April 1, 2023 – Breckenridge
SKI & SNOWBOARD LESSONS
If you are new to skiing or snowboarding, taking lessons can give you the skills and confidence to increase your enjoyment of the sport.
We will be heading to Monarch Mountain for a half-day lesson to teach you the basics, and then you’ll have the afternoon to practice what you’ve learned. Price includes lesson, ski/snowboard rental equipment, lift ticket, and transportation to and from the mountain.
We will leave from Outdoor Recreation at 5:45 a.m. and return around 5:30 p.m.
Cost: General price, TBD; R4R price, TBD.
Restrictions: Must be 7 years of age or older. NOTE: Participants can only sign up for one Monarch Ski Lesson Day Trip per season.
Location: Monarch Mountain (Meet at ODR).
Sign-up/cancellation deadline: Tuesday two weeks prior to the trip date. NOTE: Trip registration opens Monday, October 31, 2022.
Time: Depart Peterson 5:45 a.m. – Return to Peterson 5:30 p.m.
- Thurs., December 1 (Sign up deadline, November 15.)
- Thurs., December 15 (Sign up deadline, November 29.)
- Thurs., January 12 (Sign up deadline, December 27.)
- Thurs., February 9 (Sign up deadline, January 24.)
- Thurs., MARCH 9 (Sign up deadline, February 21.)
SKI & SNOWBOARD RENTAL EQUIPMENT
- Season rentals start Tues., November 1, 2022, and are due back Wednesday, April 19, 2023.
- Daily rentals start Thurs., December 1, 2022.
- The last weekend to rent daily ski and snowboard equipment is Friday, April 14, 2023, with all equipment returned by Mon., April 17, 2023.