Peterson SFB does not currently have a FamCamp on base. Our project is currently on hold as of 2022.
Some may find this surprising, given the article written back in 2018 (see here): https://www.302aw.afrc.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1413626/get-ready-famcamp-is-coming-to-peterson/msclkid/get-ready-famcamp-is-coming-to-peterson/
Due to many unforeseen delays and situations out of our control (see COVID), our FamCamp project is currently on hold with no estimated date to break ground at this time.
Our FSS team is excited to provide an excellent customer experience when our time comes to host campers from near and far. In the meantime, we would like to provide a handful of other great local resources for you to get out and explore:
- Peregrine Pines FamCamp (USAFA), 719-333-4980
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park, 719-576-2016
- Mueller State Park, 719-687-2366
- Lake Pueblo State Park, 719-561-9320
- Farish Memorial Recreation Area, 719-687-9098
- Buckley SFB FamCamp, 720-847-6100