Our SKI EXPO was from 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday, November 15, at Outdoor Recreation, Bldg. 640.
The lines were long, but the smiles were huge as 450 – 500 customers scored some amazing bargains on winter gear, season rental equipment, and season passes in a festive atmosphere.
The joint was jumpin’ all day, thanks in part to our talented D.J., who inspired dance breakouts by some of the youth and adult party animals.
Our thanks to the Pikes Peak Whittlers for their fascinating wood carving demonstrations held in the Frame Shop during the event.
The Ski Expo offered attendees a variety of benefits to include:
- Prizes every hour
- First chance at season rental packages
- Season passes or single day lift tickets for purchase
- NAF (non appropriated funds) sale merchandise that included skis, snowboards & more gear
- Massively discounted retail merchandise for winter sports
- Ski & snowboard clinics
- Giveaways & door prizes that included lift tickets, free equipment tuning, free merchandise, and demonstrations
- Area vendors offering winter gear, clothing and accessories, product/service knowledge, giveaways, and huge discounts
- Free food
- Climbing wall & bouncy house for the kids
For information on current offers, call Outdoor Recreation at (719) 556-4867, Option 1.
Thank you to these sponsors for their support:
CRESTED BUTTE MOUNTAIN RESORT (New Sponsor)
ELEVATION RESORT & SPA (New Sponsor)
GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY (New Sponsor)
PIKES PEAK WHITTLERS (New Sponsor)
RED LEG BREWING COMPANY (New Sponsor)
WINTER PARK RESORT (New Sponsor)
UCCS SCHOOL OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS (New Sponsor)
For information on commercial sponsorship opportunities, contact the 21st Force Support Squadron Commercial Sponsorship & Advertising Office: (719) 556-4977.