Military Personnel Section
The Military Personnel Section is the central hub for all military personnel actions such as issuing ID cards, awards and decorations, in- and out-processing, evaluations, retirements, separations and more. We look forward to serving you.
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS
- Common Access Card (CAC)/ID: 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Military Personnel Customer Service: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Wednesday; 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Thursday & Friday.
- Passports: To schedule an appointment, call 556-0007 or email email@example.com
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- Personnel Reliability Program
- Outbound Assignments
- Officer/Enlisted Promotions
- FORCE MANAGEMENT
- Awards and Decorations
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- MPS LEADERSHIP: firstname.lastname@example.org, 556-0006 or 556-6299.
To speak with the appropriate office, please click here for the MPS telephone roster.
When you need a new ID or need to show your employment eligibility, you will need to bring certain documents with you to the Military Personnel Section. Click here for a list of acceptable documents.
Tell us: What are we doing well and what do we need to improve? Click here to connect to ICE – and be sure to include your comments. More than anything else, your written comments help us understand what really matters to you. Thank you for caring.