[Stand by while video loads — adjust settings for better viewing]
- Bowl FREE 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday-Friday (excludes tournaments and specials),
- FREE shoe rental for non-league play,
- 20% off special-order Pro Shop merchandise,
- FREE indoor golf simulator usage 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Thursdays,
- 50% off nine holes on the indoor golf simulator,
- Half-price bucket of golf balls at the indoor hitting stations Monday-Wednesday.
Just show us your Club card!
You still have time to enjoy Kids Bowl Free, which ends Thursday, August 31.
KIDS BOWL FREE
No strings attached. Registered children will receive certificates to bowl two FREE games a day this spring and summer.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Go to www.KidsBowlFree.com/AirForce and register each child.
- Receive the free bowling passes every week by email.
- Come to the Bowling Center and enjoy bowling from May 15 – August 31.
The Bowling Center features state-of-the-art QUBICA-computerized scoring on sixteen AMF HPL synthetic lanes. The Bowling Center hosts a variety of bowling leagues: youth, parent/child, men’s, ladies, mixed, organizational, senior, and travel leagues.
Additionally, open bowling is available during the day and most evenings. Bumper bowling for children is available on every lane with a variety of 6 lb and 8 lb bowling balls for their use. Cosmic Bowling/Glow in the Dark Bowling is Friday and Saturday, along with many other exciting programs.
PAST SPECIAL EVENTS
BOWLING CLINIC with RANDY PEDERSEN & SHAWN MALDONADO
Fri., June 17, 2016
The Bowling Center hosted a free Bowling Clinic from 10 a.m.- 12 p.m. Fri., June 17, featuring Hall of Fame bowler and Storm staff member Randy Pedersen and Storm staff member Shawn Maldonado. There was time for autographs from 12-12:30 p.m. and then a Pro-Am after lunch.
Then, to make the day even more fun, bowlers enjoyed Customer Appreciation Night that evening with FREE bowling.
Tell us: What are we doing well and what do we need to improve? Click here to connect to ICE – and be sure to include your comments. More than anything else, your written comments help us understand what really matters to you. Thank you for caring.